cfr regulatory services, inc.
High Quality, Cost-Effective Compliance Solutions
CFR Regulatory Services, Inc. can help minimize the risks associated with
hazardous chemical substances and wastes through its regulatory
compliance and management system auditing services. A CFR consultant
will make a thorough on-site review of your company's documented
policies and procedures, inspect actual operational practices, and then
prepare a technical report outlining the strengths and weaknesses of your
current management system. The report will further provide
recommendations for program improvement.
Copyright 2014 CFR Regulatory Services, Inc.
CFR offers several types of auditing services:
• Management Systems Audits (ISO 14001, RC 14001, RCMS, OHSAS 18001, RIOS, R2)
• Client Site Audit: environmental, health & safety, and transportation-related regulatory compliance audits
• Pre-Acquisition Regulatory Compliance Audits
• Vendor Qualification Audits:
- RCRA Hazardous Waste TSDR Facilities
- Solid Waste Landfills & Recycling Facilities
- Carriers/Transporters of Hazardous Materials & Hazardous Wastes